Let VLS protect you and your business
Complete the form below and a experienced VLS representative will contact you to discuss your next life safety system.
Did You Know?
According to the NFPA, in 2015:
- There were 501,500 structure fires, causing 2,685 civilian deaths, 13,000 civilian injuries, and $10.3 billion in property damage.
- A fire department responded to a fire every 23 seconds.
- One structure fire was reported every 63 seconds.
- One home structure fire was reported every 86 seconds.
- One civilian fire injury was reported every 34 minutes.
- One civilian fire death occurred every 2 hours and 40 minutes.